The Pitt County Educational Foundation is a separate, independent, community based, non-profit 501 (C) (3) organization. We encourage you to learn more about our Foundation by exploring the links to the left.
To secure the social and economic health of Pitt County through excellence in public schools.
- We believe all students can achieve and excel.
- We believe all students can be good citizens and contribute to their community.
- We believe that a vibrant regional economy and globally competitive business community require excellence in Pitt County Schools.
- We believe that the success of Pitt County Schools depends on the commitment of business, community and family.
- We believe that Pitt County Schools must have the very best teachers and principals.
- We believe that Pitt County Schools must effectively utilize state of the art technology.
- Every child should read at 2nd grade level by the end of 2nd grade.
- Every child/student should graduate.
- Recruit, retain, and reward talented professional educators to ensure success for every student every day.
For additional information contact: