Policies & Procedures
- Students may check out books during scheduled class time (K-2, EC, PreK) or during flex time (all grades).
- Kindergarten students may check out one book at a time.
- 1st grade students may check out two books at a time.
- 2nd grade students may check out three books at one time.
- 3rd - 5th grade students may check out four books at one time.
- Students may come to the library no more than once per day to check out books so they don't miss valuable instructional time.
- Students must pay to replace lost or damaged books and will not be able to check out new books until they are paid for.
- All students are assigned a computer login and must use their own login when on the computer.
- Students will use the Internet for appropriate reasons and may post their work online as decided by school faculty.
School Board Policies
To see Pitt County Schools School Board policies related to the media center and other instructional issues, please click here.