Chicod Running Club 21-22
This club is open to all interested girls and boys, grades 3 – 8. The goal of the Chicod Running Club is to provide a fun and supportive opportunity to be active and develop better fitness, self-discipline and a dedicated attitude. The club will start on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 and end March 24th. Registration is through https://pcs.schoolcashonline.com/
Running club will meet for 45 minutes, twice a week. (Tuesday and Thursdays from 3:00 – 3:45 p.m., pick up is expected by 4:00 p.m. in front of the cafeteria-please enter off HWY 43).
Specific Information you should know:
For more information, contact Mrs. Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will need to bring athletic clothing, including socks, running shoes, and a water bottle.
- Students will need to change clothes immediately after school and report to the hall by the 4-8th grade car line.
- We will run outside, weather permitting. If we need to cancel due to weather, a decision will be made by 2:00 p.m. Notification via text message (BAND→ https://band.us/n/afae6cbc29n5Q ).
- Students must be picked up promptly (no later than 4 p.m.). Three late pick ups will result in dismissal from the club.
- Parent support and encouragement is requested. Please feel free to join us for a run/walk.
- Pick up your student in front of the cafeteria.
- Students must display appropriate school behaviors during practice or they will be dismissed from the club.
- Students must be in attendance for at least half of the school day to attend a running club practice.