Dates for Driver’s Ed classes:
Sep. 9th - Oct. 5th
Jan. 30th - Feb. 15th
April 25th - May 11th
3:45 - 6:45 in the cafeteria
$60.00 non-refundable fee must be paid at sign up.
Registration form can be picked up from Ms. Combs in the front office.
Checklist for obtaining a learner's permit:
1. Driver Education Certificate
2. Driver Eligibility Certificate from the school. Certificate issued by school principal or designee. Adequate academic status must be maintained. During the first semester, the previous years' progress is used. After the first semester, semester grades are used. Upon completion of the regular school year the yearly grades are used. A student must pass 70% of the coursework the previous semester. Therefore, a student must have passed five (5) of six (6) courses or five (5) of seven (7) courses or three (3) of four (4) courses if on block scheduling.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CERTIFICATE IS ONLY GOOD FOR 30 DAYS*
3. Birth date verification information. A certified or original birth certificate to verify age.
4. Social Security Card. No metal, plastic cards or reproductions accepted.
5. Parent or legal guardian must be present to sign the application.
6. Pass a written, sign and vision test.
7. Must pay a $60.00 fee.