• Transcripts and Student Records Request


    If the student is currently in school, left school during the current year, or graduated within the past two school years, his/her transcript and student records are maintained at their high school. Both current and former students may request their transcripts online through the Pitt County Schools Website. 



    If the student was previously in elementary, middle, or high school when they last attended Pitt County Schools, those records are kept at the school last attended for five school years and labeled as "inactive". Therefore, the last school attended should be contacted directly to request copies. After that time, the records are transferred to the Pitt County Schools Central Office.


    Online Student Records Requests


    In an effort to provide an enhanced and more secure service, all former student record requests and graduation verifications, must be made using our new online student records request system.



    Requests in Person


    Transcripts and Student Records may be requested in person at the Pitt County Board of Education Office located at: 1717 West Fifth Street, Greenville for a fee of $13.00 for the first copy, $10.00 for each additional copy. Transcripts will not be printed and given to you while you wait. Processing may take five (5) to seven (7) business days and will be mailed or held at the Central Office for pick up. Payment (certified check or money order) must be included with form before your request will be processed. NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED.


    Questions Regarding Transcripts and Student Records


    Please call 252-830-4249 or email transcripts@pitt.k12.nc.us with any questions.
Last Modified on December 7, 2017