Students in grades 3-5 are recognized at the end of each 9-weeks at school awards assemblies. They receive recognition for the following achievements:
- Exhibiting positive character traits
- Bringing up grades (the BUG award)
- Being active and respectful participants in Encore classes
- Achieving Accelerated Reader and Accelerated Math goals
- Principal's List (A's and B's)
- Honor Roll (all A's)
- Participating in special activities or programs (spelling bee, Battle of the Books, etc.)
Students in grades K-2 are recognized at the end of the year in awards programs in their classrooms. K-2 teachers will send home information about these programs as the end of the year approaches.
Please see the school calendar on the homepage for dates & times.