The Pactolus Media Center is the hub of our school! This is not just a place where students can check-in and check-out books, but a place where students come to get information! Our media center offers books, e-books, audio books and various resources. If you have a question, the media center is the best place to come get the answer.
Policies and Procedures
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks but may be renewed.
- Kindergarten - 2nd grade students may check out 1 book per week.
- 3rd - 8th grade students may check out 2 books per week.
- All items should be returned or renewed by the due date. Please be courteous to the other students and staff by returning your books on time.
- Please note that parents are financially responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Opens daily at 7:30 a.m.
- Closes daily at 2:50 p.m.
- Closed for book check out during encore time 10:55 a.m. - 1:35 p.m.
Stemeracy is the combination of STEM + LITERACY!