The mission of the W.H. Robinson Library is to provide activities and resources that will assist students and staff in becoming effective and discriminating users of information, develop a pattern of lifelong learning, and foster a love of reading.
Policies and Procedures
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks but may be renewed.
- Kindergarten students may check out 1 book per week.
- 1st-2nd grade students may check out 2 books.
- 3rd- 5th grade students may check out 3 books.
- All items should be returned or renewed by the date due. Please be courteous to the other students and staff by returning your books on time.
- Please note that parents are financially responsible for any lost or damaged items.
Caring for Books
- Use bookmarks and clean hands.
- Turn pages from the top right corner.
- Keep books clean and dry - no food, drink, or weather, please.
- Others use these books - no drawing, coloring, cutting, or pasting.
- Report damaged books to the library staff as soon as possible.
- Open daily at 7:30am
- Closes daily at 2:30PM
- The library will also be closed during regular encore library time.
- 2 Scholastic Book Fairs per school year
- Barnes and Nobles Night