Kindergarten Registration is scheduled for March 5 and 6 from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
turning 5 on or before August 31, 2019
you live in the Ridgewood district
- If you are unsure whether you live in our district please click here and locate your school. Under map view click School district: Elementary and locate your assigned school based on your address.
To register your child, please bring the following information:
- Proof of age (certified birth certificate)
- Parent / Guardian Driver License
- Court order for guardianship (if student is living with someone other than the parent)
- Proof of residency (two documents proving you live in the Ridgewood School District)
- Immunizations/shot record (see link below for vaccine requirements)
- NC Health Assessment Transmittal Form (See below links to assessment)
Early registration will ensure bus transportation on the first day of school
Forms are available at registration but if you would like to complete the health component in advance the following are needed:
We are thrilled to welcome you into the Ridgewood family! If you have any questions please contact us at (252) 355-7879.
7:15 Students may enter the building
7:20 Students released to hallways
7:45 Warning Bell
7:50 Tardy Bell / Instruction Begins
Student safety is our first priority. Supervision will be in place at 7:15. Students cannot enter the building prior to 7:15.
3601 South Bend Road
Winterville, NC 28590
Pitt County Schools will ensure that all students are provided a rigorous and personalized education that prepares them for the ever-changing challenges of the 21st Century.
Pitt County Schools; a system of excellence partnering with family and community to prepare students to function effectively in a rapidly changing world by developing global citizens through academic excellence.
Ridgewood Upcoming Events
February 5, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PTA Meeting
February 8, 2019
February 21, 2019
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Pizza Bingo
February 25, 2019
February 28, 2019
March 1, 2019