Wahl-Coates Headlines & Features
Student Device and Tech Fee
Just a reminder that if you are on the five month tech fee payment plan, your next payment is due on November 17.
If your child does not have a PCS device and needs one, please contact your child's teacher about getting one.
Here is the link for the Student Device Agreement.
Is your child having trouble with his/her school-issued iPad or Chromebook? See below for possible solutions:
Students/Parents PCS link: https://www.
This link contains an online chat option for you to use. Before you use the chat option, see if any of these solutions apply to you:
- If you are having issues with logging into a Chromebook, please click on this link for video directions.
- If your child's Chromebook login is not working, please contact your teacher so he or she can have someone reset it for you.
- If you need help with your child's NCEdCloud login, please contact your child's teacher.
- If your child is locked out of NCEdCloud, please contact your child's teacher.
- Any other password issues, please contact your child's teacher.
Thank you for your patience as we are all navigating these new waters! Go Pirates!
The PCS Information Hotline number has changed to 252-830-3500.
OPEN ENROLLMENT POLICY:
Students who attend Wahl-Coates Elementary School of the Arts through OPEN ENROLLMENT and other Pitt County Schools must be on time to school, have a good attendance record and, maintain a positive disciplinary record.