Wellcome Middle School Athletics
YOUR CHILD'S SUCCESS OR LACK OF SUCCESS DOES NOT INDICATE WHAT KIND OF PARENT YOU ARE.
BUT HAVING AN ATHLETE WHO IS COACHABLE, RESPECTFUL, A GREAT TEAMMATE, MENTALLY TOUGH, RESILIENT, AND TRIES THEIR BEST IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOUR PARENTING.
Wellcome Middle Schools Athletic Program is designed:
- To use sport to motivate and encourage student athletes to succeed academically.
- To provide exemplary leadership to promote the emotional, intellectual, physical, and social development of students who participate by selecting the best qualified coaches and officials available.
- To provide an environment that will facilitate students to develop good sportsmanship, leadership, and communication skills.
- To provide middle school students with an opportunity to participate in a school-organized sports program.
- To provide a program that will help students develop fundamental skills in a variety of sports.
- To provide students an opportunity to explore a variety of athletic activities.
We offer a variety sports:
Track and Field