North Pitt Athletics has had a successful winter season in 2018/19, and we are ready to move into spring sports!
Winter Season Recap:
Both our mens and ladies basketball teams are currently competing in the conference tournaments for a shot at playing in the state playoffs tournament. We wish them well as they battle to represent North Pitt once again at the State level.
Our wrestling team was Pitt County Champions for the third consectutive year, and EPC Champ for the second year in a row. We had several wrestlers who qualified at the state level: Rhaheem Jones won the regional title for the 182 lb division. Khalil Everette, Alex Espinosa-Johnson, and Jersey English also qualified for the state tournament.
Consider joining the North Pitt Athletic Booster Club. If you have a student athlete, or plan on attending our athletic events, it is really a good way for you to save some mney on game admissions. See Matt Goddard or a booster club member for more information.
Please login and join us at the North Pitt Athletics Facebook page. On it you will find:
- Weekly updates about schedules and happenings with North Pitt Athletics
- Announcements about the successes of our teams and individual student-athletes
- Ways to invest and be involved in North Pitt Athletics
- Opportunities to join in with the happenings in the North Pitt (NOTR) community
- Maybe soon, some competition and contest opportunities
Join us at North Pitt Athletics on Facebook!