North Pitt Athletics had a very successful fall season in 2017, and we are looking forward to a bright 2018!
2017 Season Recap:
Our volleyball team was once again crowned EPC Co-Champions, EPC Tournament Champions, and made it into the state playoffs.
Our boys soccer team finished 2nd in the EPC, and also made it into the state playoffs.
For Cross Country, we had Lucas Tripp and Trevon Hardee qualify for regionals, and Trevon Hardee moved on to qualify for states.
Our girls tennis team finished third in EPC action.
We start 2018 with new Head Coaches for Football, Girls Tennis, and Cross Country. Each brings their own energy and bright outlook, with a willingness to work hard, to make 2018 even more suxcessful for our athletes. Make sure to come out and support these new coaches as they motivate our athletes to strive for success.
Consider joining the North Pitt Athletic Booster Club. If you have a student athlete, or plan on attending our athletic events, it is really a good way for you to save some mney on game admissions. See Matt Goddard or a booster club member for more information.
Please login and join us at the North Pitt Athletics Facebook page. On it you will find:
- Weekly updates about schedules and happenings with North Pitt Athletics
- Announcements about the successes of our teams and individual student-athletes
- Ways to invest and be involved in North Pitt Athletics
- Opportunities to join in with the happenings in the North Pitt (NOTR) community
- Maybe soon, some competition and contest opportunities
Join us at North Pitt Athletics on Facebook!