• Enrollment Overview: 
      Student enrollment is completed online through a central portal for all schools. The portal will select the school assigned to the address and grade level of the student being enrolled.   Once you create a login and complete the online registration, you will be contacted by your child’s new school to finalize your enrollment and/or coordinate the submission of all required documents (i.e. birth certificate, proof of residence, health form).  
      You may also go to the school in your assigned attendance area and use the registration kiosk in the main office.
      Here are a few of the documents you will need to enroll your student:
      • Photo Identification of parent/legal guardian
      • Student’s birth certificate (original preferred)
        • In North Carolina, birth certificates are available from the Register of Deeds in the county where the child was born (www.ncard.us). For children born in any other state, go to the National Center for Health Statistics website for information about obtaining a copy of a birth certificate from that particular state (www.cdc.gov/nchs/w2w/index.htm).
      • Copy of up-to-date immunization records 
      • NC Health Assessment (Kindergarten)
      • Court order for guardianship (if student is living with someone other than the parent)
      • Two proofs of residence  
        • Notarized rental/purchase agreement
        • Utility bills (electric, telephone, gas, etc.) - Dated within the last 30 days
        • Automobile registration
        • Car insurance and property insurance policies
        • Income tax W-2 form and property tax bill
      •  Affidavit A (If transferring from another district)
      When entering Pitt County Schools from another district, parents should also take the following information to the school:
      • Name, telephone number, and address of previous school attended
      • Most recent report card or transcript (if available)
        • This will be helpful to the school in properly placing your student in the correct grade level and classes
      • Withdrawal Form (High School Only)
        • This form will be given to the parent/student by the previous school at the time of withdrawal.

      Application for New Students in the 24-25 school year only

       24-25 School Year - Enroll my Student

      24-25 Inscribir a mi estudiante

    Last Modified on June 7, 2024