Do you have a child who will be entering Kindergarten in the fall? Are you transferring to the Creekside ES enrollment area?
- Click here for Kindergarten registration information!
- State law requires that a child must be five years old before August 31 in order to enter kindergarten for the school year.
- By board policy, students are assigned to schools based on the attendance area in which they live.
Kindergarten students and students new to Pitt County Schools should register at the assigned school.Parents may contact the Student Assignment Office at 252-830-4249.
- Please see enrollment information for new students here: https://www.pitt.k12.nc.us/
- Questions about enrollment for students at Creekside Elementary? Please email Mrs. Laughinghouse, Data Manager: email@example.com