Dear Wintergreen Families,
On behalf of Wintergreen Schools, I am happy to welcome you to the 2023-2024 school year! We are excited to have students back in our classrooms and are looking forward to working together to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. This year promises to be one filled with golden opportunities for all our students as we strive to grow our children academically and socially.
As partners, we share the responsibility for our children’s success, and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities. We ask that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
2) Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
4) Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
5) Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
6) Knows that you expect him/her to succeed in school
We look forward to a very positive and productive year together. We extend a special, yearlong invitation to our families to join us at school activities and events whenever possible. We want and we value your involvement and support in your child’s education! Your active participation is key to the success of our young Eagles and Gators as they strive towards academic success. Throughout the school year, we will celebrate our student’s success and our teacher’s hard work on the Wintergreen Schools Facebook Page. Please take the time to like this page to follow all the great things taking place and to stay abreast on our weekly happenings.
I am honored to serve as the Principal of Wintergreen Schools. It is truly a privilege to be a part of a community where parents, teachers, and students care for each other and represent their school with pride. As a staff, we thank you in advance for your support and look forward to a great year.
Wintergreen Schools Principal