Accelerated Reader HomeConnect
Use the same username and password you use to log in to AR at school.
Accelerated Reader Bookfinder
Want to to know if the book you are reading has a test? Have books at home but don’t know the level? Use the AR Bookfinder tool to look up that information or suggest tests!
Hope Middle Media Center welcomes book donations. Please follow the guidelines below:
- Please donate books that are age-appropriate. We can’t accept adult novels or elementary school level books. Also, if books have been stored and have dust or mold, we can’t accept them.
- Please donate books that are only “slightly used”. If it’s too disgusting for you to keep, please just throw it away.
- We do NOT give receipts for income tax purposes. Regrettably, we are not equipped to do this.
- We reserve the right to use the books in the way that is best for our school. This means that your donation may be placed in our collection, or may be used as an incentive/prize for students, or may be passed along to another teacher, school or organization.
- We do accept monetary donations which we will use to purchase needed books for our collection. In case of a monetary donation, gift plates will be placed in the front cover of the book(s) with the donor’s name and school year on it.
- If you are interested in purchasing new books for our collection, please check with Mrs. Below for suggestions before making a purchase.
2995 Mills Road
Greenville, NC 27858
Contact Mrs. Below for usernames and passwords.