Hope Middle School
2995 Mills Road
Greenville, NC 27858
Monday - Friday
8:05 am - 3:30 pm
Hope Families! The 2017-18 Hope Yearbook is on sale! The cost of the yearbook is $26, and payment may be made through the school or online at Balfour.com. Look for order forms in your student’s communication folder for Tuesday, March 6th! The sale ends at school on Thursday, March 29th.
MathCounts Competition Winner!
Our Hope Middle School MathCounts Team won 1st Place in the MathCounts Competition on Saturday, February 3, 2018. This makes three years in a row that Hope has won this competition. Many students won individual awards as well. Awesome job by our MathCounts Team! Go Mustangs!
Mr. Roscoe Backman - Pitt County School's Custodian of the Year
Congratulations to Mr. Backman for being selected as Pitt County Schools' Custodian of the Year! This is a great honor and well deserved! Thanks Mr. Backman for all you do for our school!
Click on the link below to view the Revised Pitt County Schools Calendar
Please join us in CONGRATULATING Bryan Castro as Hope Middle School's Teacher of the Year for the 2018-19 school year! A great honor and well deserved......
* Tuesday, March 20 - Red Robin Spirit Night 4-8 pm
* Wednesday, March 21 - Regional National History Day at ECU
* Friday, March 23 - AIG Trip to Washington DC
* Thursday, March 29 - Spring Picture Day
* Thursday, March 29 - No Infraction/Step No Dress Code Day for this month
* Friday, March 30 - No School, Good Friday
* Monday, April 2 through Friday, April 6 - No School, Spring Break
* Friday, April 13 - PTA Spring Dance
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Bball/sball home vs AGC (Stancil)
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM Hearing screening
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer home vs PSJones (Poplin)
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Citizen Science Club
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Bball/sball @ PSJones
8:30 AM - 11:00 AM Professional Learning Communities (PLC)
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Soccer @ EBA