Dress Code Reminders (October 2021)
As the Second Marking Period begins and fall arrives, we will begin to emphasize a return to the PCS Student Dress Code and Appearance Policy.
Tops - Modest Length
1) Non-Collared (t-shirts) - DHC or Chicod Spirit Wear Only.
2) Collared - With the exception of manufacturer’s logos or school-approved logos, shirts and tops may not display any insignias, logos, labels, graphics, embroidery, words, or pictures.
1) Jeans - No large gaping holes or rips
2) Shorts - “Modest Length”/not provocative or obscene
3) Leggings - Leggings are approved (Tops - Modest Length) - No where does the policy say that the top has to completely cover a student’s bottom.
Logos are permissible
Plain/Solid Color is permissible
Camo/Animal Prints are not permissible
Chicod students are welcome to wear spirit wear every day.
DH Conley spirit wear is also acceptable.