Welcome to Digital Learning
Mission: We empower learning through instructional technology and library media programs.
Vision: Develop effective users of information and technology while learning to contribute responsibly in a global 21st Century society.
Motto: Just as we try to support all people in all things, not to seek our own success, but rather the success for all involved.
- Link: Staff Tech FAQs
- Link: Student Tech FAQs
- Link: Online CHAT* -- M-F 8:00 am -12:00 pm, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Helpdesk*: 252-830-4222 -- M-F 8:00 am -12:00 pm, 1:00 - 4:00 pm
- Contact your teacher for all password issues. The Helpdesk cannot assist with password issues.
- Home Internet Support -- Call your local internet provider or contact the school to request a hotspot (only for families who qualify)
*When contacting tech support through chat or phone, please have the following information available in order to better address your issue:
- Device type (Chromebook, iPad, etc)
- Device Serial Number
- Student Username
- Type of Internet connection
- Application(s) having issues or URL of website
Training and Support Resources
- PCS Digital Teaching & Learning Resource Site for Teachers & Parents
- Virtual Learning Teacher Training Webinars
- "How to" Video Support for Teachers
- "How to" for Parents and Students
- Sora eBook Collection
- More eBook Resources
- Search our School Library Collections
- Student Resources
- Coming Soon - Digital Learning PD Canvas Courses
Library Media Goals:
- Foster traditional and digital literacy for future-ready learners
- Impact teaching and learning by encouraging professional collaboration and implementing inquiry-based projects
- Support flexible access to resources and services in all media centers
- Provide appropriate print and digital media for all types of learners
- Create learning spaces that are both functional and inviting
- Promote best practices by offering staff development that is relevant, practical, and instructionally sound
- Instructional Technology Goals:
- Accelerate the use of technology to support student learning and achievement. (see Technology Integration Matrix)
- Provide resources and training for teachers to integrate technology into curriculum and teaching.
- Support software applications that have been adopted by Pitt County Schools.
- Establish an effective, ongoing planning and implementation process for technology.
- Strive to promote digital citizenship among students to establish 21st century learners.