Welcome to Digital Learning
Mission: We empower learning through instructional technology and library media programs.
Vision: Develop effective users of information and technology while learning to contribute responsibly in a global 21st Century society.
Motto: Just as we try to support all people in all things, not to seek our own success, but rather the success for all involved.
Digital Learning encompasses the following programs:
Library Media Goals:
- Foster traditional and digital literacy for future-ready learners
- Impact teaching and learning by encouraging professional collaboration and implementing inquiry-based projects
- Support flexible access to resources and services in all media centers
- Provide appropriate print and digital media for all types of learners
- Create learning spaces that are both functional and inviting
- Promote best practices by offering staff development that is relevant, practical, and instructionally sound
Instructional Technology Goals:
- Accelerate the use of technology to support student learning and achievement.
- Provide resources and training for teachers to integrate technology into curriculum and teaching.
- Support software applications that have been adopted by Pitt County Schools.
- Establish an effective, ongoing planning and implementation process for technology.
- Strive to promote digital citizenship among students to establish 21st century learners.
Last Modified on December 8, 2021