Job OpeningsPlease see our Pitt County Schools Job Fair flyer for your opportunity to come work with us!Your application materials will be retained in active status for one year. If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you for further information and a possible interview.**Note** If you are already employed with the district and you are interested in one of the positions listed below, please forward an updated resume and cover letter to the appropriate contact person.
For general and community information concerning Pitt County Schools, click here.Online Application- Please fill out the application in its entirety and submit. The new online application process will send reference forms to your references if you provide their email addresses. You may also scan in documents such as transcripts, test scores, references, etc. but all of these will be subject to verification and may require you to submit originals to us as well. If you have difficulty with the process please contact our office. We have personnel and computers in our department to help with the application process.To View the Current Opportunities, please click on the link below, then look at the listing of categories on the left and choose the appropriate category.
Please contact Human Resources (252)830-4242 or firstname.lastname@example.org if further assistance is needed.
- All new teachers to PCS will receive a $650 signing bonus however new math, science, and exceptional children's teachers of hard-to-fill teaching areas receive a $2500 signing bonus at certain high need schools.
- Teachers who are new to Pitt County Schools initially receive a 3% supplement.
- If the teacher meets the criteria after one year of service with Pitt County Schools, a 5.25% supplement is available.
- Teachers who are new to the district but have taught more than 5 years and have a recent evaluation showing proficient and/or higher ratings may be eligible for an immediate 5.25% supplement.
- Additionally, no interest loans up to $1,000 are available to new teachers who are relocating.
Last Modified on August 22, 2018