2020-2021 Free & Reduced-Price Meal Applications will NOT be mailed to households this year.
2020-2021 Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Schools
The following schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2020-2021 school year.
Students at these schools will automatically receive breakfast and lunch at no cost. No application is needed for students attending CEP schools.
However, if you have children attending a school other than the CEP schools listed below please complete an application for those students. Students attending a CEP school must be listed as family members in Part I on these applications with their school, birth date, grade and income or no income listed. They have to be included as part of your household.
1. Ayden Elementary 13. H.B. Sugg Elementary
2. Ayden Grifton High 14. Innovation Early College High School
3. Ayden Middle School 15. Lakeforest Elementary
4. Belvoir Elementary 16. North Pitt High
5. Bethel School 17. Northwest Elementary
6. C.M. Eppes Middle School 18. Pactolus School
7. E.B. Aycock Middle School 19. PCS Early College
8. ECU Community School 20. Sadie Saulter PreK Center
9. Falkland Elementary 21. Sam D. Bundy Elementary
10. Farmville Central High 22. South Greenville Elementary
11. Farmville Middle School 23. Stokes School
12. Grifton School 24. Wahl Coates Elementary
25. Wellcome Middle School
All other households wishing to apply for free or reduced price meal benefits will need to complete an application.
Here’s how you can get your application form:
- Come to the School Nutrition office (Room A304) located at 1717 West Fifth Street, Greenville, NC and pick up or complete the application on the spot.
Pitt County Schools
- Download an application by clicking here, complete and mail or bring to:
School Nutrition Services
1717 West Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27834
- Please click here to download the Spanish version.
As a reminder, your household only needs to complete 1 application that includes all students.
Click here to download the Free and Reduced Program information in Spanish.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.