2019-2020 Free & Reduced-Price Meal Applications will NOT be mailed to households this year.
2019-2020 Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) Schools
The following schools will be participating in the Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) for the 2019-2020 school year.
Students at these schools will automatically receive breakfast and lunch at no cost. No application is needed for students attending CEP schools.
However, if you have children attending a school other than the CEP schools listed above please complete an application for those students. Students attending a CEP school must be listed as family members in Part I on these applications with their school, birth date, grade and income or no income listed. They have to be included as part of your household.
1. Ayden Grifton High 12. Innovation Early College
2. Belvoir Elementary 13. Lakeforest Elementary
3. Bethel School 14. North Pitt High
4. C.M. Eppes Middle 15. Northwest Elementary
5. E.B. Aycock Middle 16. Pactolus School
6. ECU Community School 17. PCS Early College
7. Falkland Elementary 18. Sadie Saulter School
8. Farmville Central High 19. Sam D. Bundy Elementary
9. Farmville Middle School 20. South Greenville Elementary
10. Grifton School 21. Wahl Coates Elementary
11. H.B. Sugg Elementary 22. Wellcome Middle
All other households wishing to apply for free or reduced price meal benefits will need to complete an application.
Here’s how you can get your application form:
- Come to the School Nutrition office (Room A304) located at 1717 West Fifth Street, Greenville, NC and pick up or complete the application on the spot.
Pitt County Schools
- Download an application by clicking here, complete and mail or bring to:
School Nutrition Services
1717 West Fifth Street
Greenville, NC 27834
- Please click here to download the Spanish version.
- Attend Open House night on Thursday, August 22, 2019 and pick-up an application from the school nutrition manager at your child’s school.
As a reminder, your household only needs to complete 1 application that includes all students.
Click here to download the Free and Reduced Program information in Spanish.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.