Enter Vector Training by clicking here - http://pitt.nc.safeschools.com/
Vector Training Overview
In 2013 Pitt County Schools implemented the Vector Online Training System. Using Vector Training, our district has been able to:
- Administer safety training and district policies to all staff online and track compliance through one convenient system.
- Have access to several, 100% school-focused courses, written by the nation’s leading safety authorities.
- Course topics span every department and include Bloodborne Pathogens; Fire Extinguishers; Slips, Trips, and Falls; Transportation Safety; School Violence; and more.
- Each course is interactive, self-paced, and available 24-7 from any computer with an internet connection so staff can complete training when it is most convenient.
Vector Training Log In Instructions
- Using your web browser, go to the web page http://pitt.nc.safeschools.com (no “www” is necessary).
- To access your assigned training, enter your username in the top right corner. Your username is your complete email address.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of your assigned courses with due dates.
- To start a course, click on the course title and follow the prompts. The courses have audio so turn up your speakers to hear the narration.
- Complete all the training sections and the quiz to receive completion credit for the course.
Vector Training Notes
- Google Chrome is the recommended browser to use.
- You will receive a periodic email listing the courses assigned and the dates they are due by.
- We will distribute a new safety training topic at the beginning of most months.
- Most training sessions are approximately 15 – 25 minutes long.
- When a training session is distributed, employees will have approximately 2 months to complete it. Bloodborne pathogens training is an exception since August is a short month.
- If you have any problems occur with your computer, try logging off the SafeSchools website and restarting your computer.
If you have any questions, please contact: