How to Register/Log inOpen your Internet Browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc). Click on the following link, or copy and paste it into the web browser:
- If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first. *Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first work request.
- Enter the Account Number provided by your Administrator. Pitt County Schools' account number is: Contact Mike Whitford email@example.com 756-2313 for your account number
- Enter your First and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
- Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be 6 characters long.
To create a shortcut to your desktop, find a blank area on this screen and right click on your mouse. You will have the option to create a shortcut or add to your favorites. Creating a shortcut will add an icon to your desktop. You can double click it the next time you want to sign in.If you are a returning user, enter your Email Address and Password. Click Sign In.
- Click Register to go to the work order request form.
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link and enter your email address. We will send you instructions for resetting your password.
Last Modified on January 9, 2018